Saturday 2 July 2011

Emma & Andrew

A few weeks ago I got to visit one of my favourite, 'non-regular' venues. We only get to to go to Sutton Bonington Hall but a couple of times a year, so here was another treat in store.

Emma was getting ready upstairs so our first stop was to say hello and grab a few shots of details, bits and bobs, and things happening. The available light was just perfect so we managed to keep a very low profile without using flash, and let everybody get on with what they were getting on with.




Today was a bit extra special because it was the first time I had been to a wedding at Sutton Bonington Church - which is literally just down the road from the Hall, so everybody just walked everywhere! After meeting the fellas at church, I walked back to the Hall to catch the bridesmaids leaving.



And then walked back again to see Emma & her dad!


After the ceremony we had to organise a confetti throwing picture, and then, you guessed it, we walked back to the Hall for a drinks reception and photographs in the garden.




One other thing I love about Sutton Bonington is how they happily let me climb out of a bathroom window onto the roof to capture this sort of informal 'crowd-around' shot of the whole wedding party.



Soon enough I put Emma & Andrew to work having them pose here and there and everywhere for some shots to show off the fantastic gardens and grounds.




It was a glorious sunny day and Andy's best man made a fantastic assistant putting the reflector to good use in all of these shots.



I don't think I've ever been anywhere else where we can get a shot to include the church and the reception hall in the same picture, but we managed it today.


Congratulations Emma & Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment