Thursday 13 October 2011

Chloe & Will's Wedding in York

I got a treat at the end of July - a new venue to visit in a new city, with a cool couple who said I could shoot  pretty much how and what I wanted at their wedding. So it was off up the motorway to one of my favourite places - York.


We started at the lovely little register office on the edge of the city with Will and his best man arriving, shortly to be followed by Chloe and her young maid of honour.


There were some last minute preparations just before the Bride made her entrance...




After the ceremony we grabbed some family photographs in the gardens, before starting our walk through York to the reception venue.




It was during our wanders around the city that I planned to get as many shots taken as I could talk them into - including a shot of the couple being dwarfed by York Minster.




The shot below is a first. Never before have we got a wedding photograph which actually features the Starbucks that I visited after the wedding photographs were shot... Extra large extra shot iced latte.




And I'm fairly sure that below is our first ever shot of a beautiful Bride posing by the front door of the Lloyds TSB Bank :)








Chloe & Will, we had a blast, thanks for being great subjects and humouring me and my crazy requests all afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. fantastic photographs!
    i love the natural ones just as much as the posed dramatic ones - really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete